Texas Offshore fishing map 3D – Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, Victoria
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Texas Offshore fishing map features high resolution 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location:Texas Offshore fishing chart coverage includes: Port Mansfield to Port O’Connor. 0-50 miles offshore. Map coverage begins southwest of Galveston, off the coasts of Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, Victoria, down to Padre Island.
- Fishing Map Size:985 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 10 ft to 300 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Very high 1m resolution in all coverage areas.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See incredible images of where all the natural coral reef formations and other structures are in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.