Louisiana Nearshore fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Louisiana Nearshore fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location:Louisiana Nearshore fishing chart 3D coverage includes 0-30 miles offshore the Louisiana coast, from New Iberia to the Chandeleur Islands.
- Fishing Map Size:4,500 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: Max Depth of 480 ft.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the oil rigs, shipwrecks, massive natural cliffs, rock piles and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.