Louisiana Offshore fishing chart with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: 100 mi SE of Galveston Island, 75 mi S of Port Arthur, 75 mi S of Morgan City
- Coverage: Northwest Gulf of Mexico shelf edge reef banks.
- Size: W 265 mi x H 65 mi
- Depths: 50-3,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Notes: This chart covers more than two dozen famous coral reef banks in the Northwestern Gulf of Mexico. Most of the reefs are in 65-150 feet of water, and this chart’s depth shader is designed to really make the reefs pop out in red, yellow and green.
- Resolution: Varies on this chart. Many of the well known reef banks are displayed in beautiful high resolution. The deepwater salt domes and basins just south of the bank area also extremely HD — they use brand new oil-industry data from 2017. Shallow-water areas and some of the lesser known reef banks are displayed in lower, but usable, resolution.
- It’s a long run to this part of the Gulf, don’t go unprepared! This StrikeLines chart will show you exactly where you need to be.