Santa Rosa Sound fishing map 3D (FREE) with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Santa Rosa Sound fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Santa Rosa Sound fishing chart coverage includes Pensacola areas of Gulf Breeze, Navarre , ending at Fort Walton Beach.
- Fishing Map Size: 28 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 0 ft to 25 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. The Santa Rosa Sound fishing map is an excellent inshore chart for the Pensacola area. You’ll see where the channels, sand bars, deep holes along the Intracoastal Waterway are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.