Pensacola Bay fishing chart, map includes over 150 GPS Waypoints.
- Version 2.0 Updated for improved performance on Raymarine hardware
- 150+ fishing waypoints with names and descriptions.
- Now includes two offshore reefs, Dutch Banks and Three Barges.
- Dozens of large ledges in the pass.
- Uncharted shipwrecks.
- Rubble piles at shrimp trawler dump sites.
- Submerged and exposed pipes.
- Live bottom areas.
Depths on this preview chart may be displayed in fathoms (6 feet), meters, or feet depending on your zoom level.
On the checkout confirmation page and the order confirmation email (check your spam folder) you will be provided a link to download the chart file. Download the file, double click it, and read the instructions inside. Make sure to create an account at checkout so you can log back in and access your StrikeLines files at any time. If you select “ship me a card” we’ll send your card via USPS Priority Mail. Tight lines!