3D Florida East Coast Beach Reefs
Florida East Coast Beach Reefs fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Florida East Coast Beach Reefs fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Florida East Coast Beach Reefs fishing chart coverage includes beach reefs and nearshore wrecks from Jacksonville to Daytona Beach, all the way down to Miami. There are tons of big natural reefs within 2 miles of the beach in South Florida, and this fishing chart shows them all. Fish and dive the natural reefs of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Jupiter.
- Fishing Map Size: Over 4,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 1 ft to 30 ft. Snorkeling range from shore. Most of these reefs are in 20 feet of water or less. Depth is significantly deeper south of Jupiter.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Excellent throughout.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Video walk-through of the chart available here.