*Preview Map Is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images.*
- Description: High definition 3D images of coral reefs.
- Range: Snorkeling range from shore. Most of these reefs are in 20 feet of water or less.
- Coverage: Beach reefs and nearshore wrecks from Miami to Jacksonville.
- Max depth: 30 feet (HD Data)
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Android, iPhone, iPad and home computers.
- Notes: There are tons of big natural reefs within 2 miles of the beach in South Florida, and this chart shows them all. Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Jupiter.