Florida Keys Deep Fishing Map 3D
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Florida Keys Deep fishing chart coverage begins offshore of Ft Lauderdale and stretches all the way to Key West and the Tortugas. HD map coverage offshore all of the Florida Keys fishing spots of Marathon, Key Largo, Islamorada, Duck Key, Big Pine Key and west of Key West. Great imagery of the Lumps.
- Size: Approximately 8,020 square miles.
- Depths: 250 ft to 2,000 ft.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets.
- Resolution: Resolution varies but overall is quite good for deep water. We always use the highest resolution data available, but in some areas the highest resolution data isn’t great. See screenshots below for more information. If there is a certain area you are interested in, email us coordinates and we can send you a screenshot.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where the high potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, lumps and other structures are in real-time on your GPS, mobile device, or computer.