Florida East Coast and Bahamas fishing chart Deep Drop, with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Florida East Coast and Bahamas fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Florida East Coast and Bahamas fishing chart coverage includes: Florida’s east coast deep drop reefs, from Savannah, GA down to Miami, FL. Includes data for Bahamas, Jacksonville, Miami, West Palm, Palm Bay, Daytona, Canaveral, and other areas.
- Fishing Map Size: Over 10,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 50 ft to 15,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available. Very little is known about the deep rock outcrops and ancient coral reefs in this region. There have only been a handful of scientific sonar surveys conducted for the area. This chart is a compilation of the best survey data available. We’ve combined about a over thirty separate surveys to make this chart, as a result, some are better than others.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, ledges, and other structures are in real-time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer. Very little is known about the deep rock outcrops and ancient coral reefs in this region, with only a handful of scientific sonar surveys conducted here. This fishing chart is a compilation of the best survey data available and we’ve combined about a dozen separate surveys to create it. While this may not be our best looking fishing chart, it very well may be our best fishing chart. Get ready to get your rod bent.