Chesapeake Bay Offshore fishing map 3D with high definition images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Chesapeake Bay Offshore fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Chesapeake Bay Offshore HD fishing chart coverage includes the Atlantic Shelf Edge, from Berkley Canyon to 20 miles south of Norfolk Canyon, roughly from Virginia Beach, VA to Sea Isle City, NJ, with high resolution shelf edge data starting from 60 to 80 miles offshore depending on the coastline.
- Fishing Map Size: 160 miles of potential fishing spots, from north to south.
- Depths: 50m to 3,000m
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC.
(See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies. Shallow areas (orange and green) are very low resolution. Canyons (blue) are the highest resolution available fishing charts.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. Fishing map provides a gorgeous view of the canyons and the shelf edge drop-off. See all the rocks, reefs, ledges, wrecks and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer. Bring your electric reels or trolling gear!
- Update: August, 2019. Small resolution improvements. Improved performance on mobile devices and Lowrance/Simrad.