**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Chesapeake Bay and major rivers. Covers Belcamp, Baltimore, Annapolis, Cambridge, Virginia Beach, Washington D.C., and coastal beaches from Knotts Island to Ocean City.
- Size: 150 miles from Virginia Beach to Baltimore and Washington D.C.
- Depths: 0-75 feet
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Varies from extremely high resolution in deep areas of the southern and central bay to medium resolution in shallow inshore rivers.
- Notes: This chart covers a lot of ground and shows some interesting structure. Rocks and dredge dumps. Channel edges, sand bars and exposed fractured bedrock also show on the map. See the preview gallery for more info.