**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Chesapeake Bay and major rivers. Covers Belcamp, Baltimore, Annapolis, Cambridge, Virginia Beach, Washington D.C., and coastal beaches from Knotts Island to Ocean City.
- Size: 150 miles from Virginia Beach to Baltimore and Washington D.C.
- Depths: 0-75 feet
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Varies from extremely high resloution in deep areas of the southern and central bay to medium resolution in shallow inshore rivers.
- Notes: This chart covers a lot of ground and shows some interesting structure. Rocks and dredge dumps. Channel edges, sand bars and exposed fractured bedrock. See the preview gallery for more info.