New York – New Jersey Offshore fishing map 3D
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: New York – New Jersey Offshore fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: New York – New Jersey Offshore high resolution fishing chart coverage includes fishing spots off the coast of: New Jersey, New York. Map coverage begins at off the coast of Southampton and includes Long Beach, Staten Island, Middletown, and ends at Stafford Township in New Jersey.
- Fishing Map Size: 1,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 6 ft to 150 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Resolution varies depending on depending on the area and the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the sea floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the great rock areas, possible wrecks, NY harbor, and other areas of interest are in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Updated: 6/13/19 (Chart Card Version), 7/10/19 (Download Card Version). Removed low resolution shading. High resolution areas were dramatically improved.