3D New York – New Jersey Offshore
New York – New Jersey Offshore fishing map 3D
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: New York – New Jersey Offshore fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: New York – New Jersey Offshore high resolution fishing chart coverage includes fishing spots off the coast of: New Jersey & New York. Map coverage extends for the entire South Shore of Long Island and the entire coast of New Jersey. Does not include Delaware Bay.
- Fishing Map Size: 2,500 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 1 ft to 250 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Resolution varies depending on depending on the area and the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the sea floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the great rock areas, possible wrecks, NY harbor, and other areas of interest are in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Updated: 3/22/2021. Increased coverage to include entire New Jersey coast and the entire South Shore of Long Island. Improved resolution and added new data for various areas including Fire Island Reef.