Block Island Sound fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Block Island Sound fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Block Island Sound fishing chart coverage includes from Gardiner’s Point to Pollock Rip including Martha’s Vineyard, Buzzards Bay, Narragansett Bay, Fishers Island Sound, and Nantucket.
- Fishing Map Size: 1,300 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 40 ft to 200 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the wrecks, great rock areas, and other areas of interest are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Update: August, 2019. Dramatic resolution improvements in most areas for all chart versions. Improved performance on mobile devices and Lowrance/Simrad.