3D Chart Update for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine
Purchase this if there has been an update to your 3D chart for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine and you would like to update your chart. Additional necessary steps below. NOTE: If you have a downloadable version of a chart that has an update, simply log in to your StrikeLines account and download the updated chart.
How it works:
- Check the chart page for the updated screenshots and chart preview to ensure you want to update. Some charts have been split into two for file size and low resolution data has been removed. Resolution has been increased for almost all charts.
- Purchase the chart update here. Select free shipping.
- Download the PDF update form (link on your checkout confirmation page, email confirmation, and in you StrikeLines.com account), complete it, and mail it to StrikeLines with your chart card.
- We will ship back a new chart card with the updated chart.
- You need to purchase an update for each chart you want to update.
- Normal – $49 – Most update orders are processed within three business days of receipt of your chart card. Updated cards are then shipped back via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days).
- Express – $99 – We try to process your update order the same business day we receive the chart card. We ship the new chart card the same business day if time allows via USPS Priority Express (1 business day for most addresses).
Recently Updated Charts:
3D Block Island and Rhode Island Sound — Sept 2019
3D Florida East Coast Beach Reefs — Sept 2019
3D Florida Middle Grounds — Aug 2019
3D Long Island Sound — Aug 2019
3D New York Offshore — Aug 2019
3D North Carolina Offshore — Aug 2019
3D Northeast Canyons Atlantic Shelf Edge — Aug 2019