3D Chart Update for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine
Purchase this if there has been an update to your 3D chart for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine and you would like to update your chart. See below for a list of recently updated charts.
Additional necessary steps below. NOTE: If you have a downloadable version of a chart (mobile device or computer) that has an update, simply log in to your StrikeLines account and download the updated chart.
Follow these steps:
- Scroll past the list of updated charts and choose either normal or express.
- Add to cart and proceed through the checkout process.
- Download the PDF update form that you will get a link to after checkout. Print and complete the form, then mail it to StrikeLines with your old chart card included.
- After we receive your form and card in the mail, we will ship back a new chart card with the updated chart.
- Normal – $79 – Most update orders are processed within three business days of receipt of your chart card. Updated cards are then shipped back via UPS Ground (1-4 business days).
- Express – $129 – We try to process your update order the same business day we receive the chart card. We ship the new chart card the same business day if time allows via UPS Next Day Air (1 business day for most addresses).
Recently Updated Charts:
3D Long Island Sound –Updated April 9, 2021
3D Florida Keys –Updated April 7, 2021
3D New York New Jersey Offshore –Updated March 22, 2021
3D Texas –Updated February 22, 2021
3D Louisiana Nearshore –Updated December 11, 2020
3D Tampa Bay –Updated December 1, 2020
3D Florida Middle Grounds – Updated May 12, 2020
3D Florida East Deep Drop Reefs — Updated March 16, 2020
3D Florida Keys — Updated September 10, 2019
3D Gulf of Maine — Updated August 21, 2019
3D Chesapeake Bay Offshore — August 20, 2019
3D Florida Canyons — July 24, 2019
3D Block Island and Rhode Island Sound — Updated July 12, 2019
3D Long Island Sound — Updated July 12, 2019
3D New York Offshore — Updated June 13, 2019
3D Chesapeake Bay Nearshore — Updated February 9, 2019
3D Northeast Canyons Atlantic Shelf Edge became two charts August 20, 2019:
3D Massachusetts Northeast Canyons
3D New York Canyons