3D Chart Update for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine
Purchase this if there has been an update to your 3D chart for Simrad, Lowrance, or Raymarine and you would like to update your chart. See below for a list of recently updated charts. Additional necessary steps below. NOTE: If you have a downloadable version of a chart that has an update, simply log in to your StrikeLines account and download the updated chart.
Follow these steps:
- Check the chart page for the updated screenshots and chart preview to ensure you want to update. See below for a list of recently updated charts. Some charts have been split into two for file size and low resolution data has been removed. Resolution has been increased for almost all charts.
- Once you’ve decided to update, purchase the chart update on this page.
- Download the PDF update form (upon purchase, you will get a link to the form on your checkout confirmation page, email confirmation, and in your StrikeLines.com account), complete it, and mail it to StrikeLines with your chart card.
- We will ship back a new chart card with the updated chart.
- You need to purchase an update for each chart you want to update.
- Normal – $49 – Most update orders are processed within three business days of receipt of your chart card. Updated cards are then shipped back via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days).
- Express – $99 – We try to process your update order the same business day we receive the chart card. We ship the new chart card the same business day if time allows via USPS Priority Express (1 business day for most addresses).
Recently Updated Charts:
3D Florida Keys — Updated September 10, 2019
3D Gulf of Maine — Updated August 21, 2019
3D North Carolina Offshore — Updated August 21, 2019
3D Chesapeake Bay Offshore — August 20, 2019
3D Florida Canyons — July 24, 2019
3D Block Island and Rhode Island Sound — Updated July 12, 2019
3D Long Island Sound — Updated July 12, 2019
3D New York Offshore — Updated June 13, 2019
3D Florida Middle Grounds — Updated June 4, 2019
3D Chesapeake Bay Nearshore — Updated February 9, 2019
3D Northeast Canyons Atlantic Shelf Edge became two charts August 20, 2019:
3D Massachusetts Northeast Canyons
3D New York Canyons
Charts That We Haven’t Gotten To Yet (stay tuned):
3D Florida East Coast Beach Reefs
3D Florida East Deep Drop Reefs
3D Chesapeake Bay