3D Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Tampa Bay fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Tampa Bay fishing chart coverage includes full coverage from downtown Tampa to Bradenton, including Anna Maria, St Pete Beach and Treasure Island. Also includes nearshore coverage from Tarpon Springs down to Sarasota. Including an extra 32 nautical miles of offshore coverage off of Egmont Key. This data features high resolution wrecks and hardbottom areas.
- Fishing Map Size: 1,400 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 1 ft to 200 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Videos: Here and here.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rock piles, wrecks and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
Updated 12/01/20 – The offshore coverage has been increased. Overall resolution has been improved.