Tampa Bay fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Tampa Bay fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Tampa Bay fishing chart coverage includes full coverage from downtown Tampa to Bradenton, including Anna Maria, St Pete Beach and Treasure Island. Inshore Tampa Bay, St Pete beaches, and a couple nearshore reefs off of Anna Maria.
- Fishing Map Size: 360 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 1 ft to 50 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Videos: Here and here.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rock piles, wrecks and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.