Florida Middle Grounds fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Florida Middle Grounds fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Florida Middle Grounds fishing chart coverage includes the Middle Grounds, Elbow, and ranges from Tampa to Apalachicola. For points of interests distance from offshore: 75 miles northwest of Clearwater, 85 miles southwest of Steinhatchee, 80 miles southeast of Apalachicola.
- Fishing Map Size: 900 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 18 ft to 70 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, ledges, and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Updated: 6/4/19 (Chart Card Version), 6/24/19 (Download Version). Increased the coverage of the map by approximately 550 square miles, now includes 3D coverage of “The Elbow”. High resolution areas were dramatically improved.