Rules, terms, and conditions for StrikeLines’ 12 Days of Fishmas photo contest:
By participating in StrikeLines’ 12 Days of Fishmas photo contest you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This promotion is sponsored, endorsed, and administered by StrikeLines Tampa, LLC (“StrikeLines”) located at 34 Audusson Ave., Pensacola, FL 32507.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
- Participants may enter contest daily.
- Limit of one photo may be entered per day per participant.
- Same participant may win more than once.
- Void where prohibited.
- You will abide by all rules.
- StrikeLines’ 12 Days of Fishmas photo contest will start December 12, 2020 and end on December 23, 2020.
- To enter on Facebook: Comment on StrikeLines daily 12 Days of Fishmas post announcing the theme for the day with participants entry photo.
- To enter on Instagram: Tag @strikelines_charts with participants entry photo and use #strikelines in post.
- By posting a relevant photo per the contest instructions you will be entered to win a free fishing chart of your choice from StrikeLines.com. Your photo must be posted the same day as the contest post. Winners will be chosen the following business day morning.
- Winners are selected at random. Every relevant photo posted per the instructions will be assigned a number starting with 1. A random number generator will be used to pick a number between the first and last post numbers.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
- Prize(s): StrikeLines chart of winners choice. Winners will be contacted by StrikeLines via direct message on social media within 48 hours of announcing the winner via social media. By entering participants give StrikeLines permission to contact them directly. Winners will have up to 30 days to redeem prize(s).
- You have the sole and exclusive rights and licenses to the photo(s) you enter in this contest.
- You have the right to and do grant StrikeLines a license to use any photo or text you submit in conjunction with this contest. This license allows StrikeLines to use your photo and/or text for promotional, commercial, and any other use. Other than participation and thus a chance to win, you are not owed any further consideration, royalty, or other payment for use of your photo or text. This license may be revoked only with written agreement from StrikeLines.
- StrikeLines, it’s promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective
officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no
liability and shall be held harmless by winners and participants for any damage, loss or
liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or
indirectly, by reason of the participation in this contest or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of
prize or participation in this contest.