US Virgin Islands – USVI St Thomas and USVI St John Fishing Map 3D
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description:?USVI St Thomas and USVI St John fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: USVI St Thomas has two very well known fishing spots, the North Drop (about 20 miles off the coastline) and the South Drop (8 miles off the coastline). Our St Thomas – St John fishing chart provides high definition coverage of both US Virgin Islands fishing areas.?
- Size: 2,099 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 1,7000? ft to? 12,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Resolution is excellent in many shallow areas, including the reefs at the drops. Resolution is poor in the BVI’s and you should not buy this chart for use in the BVI’s. Resolution elsewhere varies, see the screenshots below.
- Notes: StrikeLines’ USVI St Thomas and USVI St John fishing map is great for locating fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and freediving spots of all kind, from offshore ridges for pelagics, nearshore reefs, spearfishing lionfish on coral heads, to diving for Caribbean Lobster. With StrikeLines’ HD view of the sea floor you’ll see exactly where the rocks, reefs and other structures are in real time on your GPS, mobile device, or computer.