Shelf Edge Synthetic Gulf of Mexico fishing chart 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Shelf Edge Gulf of Mexico fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Shelf Edge Gulf of Mexico fishing chart covers off the coasts of: Mississippi: SW of Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula. Alabama: Dauphin Island, Mobile, Fairhope, Gulf Shores, Perdido Key. Northwest Florida: Pensacola, Navarre, Destin, Panama City Beach, Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, Apalachicola.
- Fishing Map Size: 1,800 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 120 ft to 1,030 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: High-resolution bottom hardness and ruggedness information.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, ledges, wrecks and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer. This is not a numbers list! This makes numbers lists obsolete (We are very proud of this map).