Southwest Florida Pulley Ridge fishing chart with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Pulley Ridge Deep Coral Reefs, 124 miles from Key West, 150 miles from Naples and Sanibel Island,
- Depths: 200 ft to 500 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Very high 1m resolution throughout.
- Notes: Excellent chart. Shows the 25 mile ridge of deep coral heads and the surrounding bottom features, including THOUSANDS of holes dug by grouper.
- Simrad/Lowrance/B&G and Raymarine versions cost extra to cover licensing and shipping costs.