San Francisco Bay fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: San Francisco Bay fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: San Francisco Bay fishing chart coverage includes: San Francisco Bay (North, South and Central), San Pablo Bay east to Collinsville. Nearshore Pacific Reefs from San Gregorio in the south to Jenner in the north.
- Fishing Map Size: 1,500 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 6 ft to 4,200 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available. Very high resolution data in deep bay waters and along the Pacific coastline. Slightly lower resolution in shallow bay areas and deep offshore waters.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, boulder piles, rocky hardbottom and other structures are in real-time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.