Puerto Rico North – San Juan Fishing Map 3D
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Puerto Rico North – San Juan fishing chart coverage (from west to east) includes nearshore and offshore the coast of: Isabela, Hatillo, Arecibo, San Juan, Loiza, Luquillo. Chart features high resolution imagery of many key reefs and canyons for everything from lobster to Wahoo.
- Size: 97 miles of Puerto Rico’s northern coast.
- Depths: 4,500 ft to 6,000 ft.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android, and PC.
- Resolution: Resolution varies dramatically from very high in many shallow areas to very low in deep areas. We always use the highest resolution data available, but in some areas the highest resolution data isn’t great. See screenshots below for more information. If there is a certain area you are interested in, email us coordinates and we can send you a screenshot.
- Notes: Beautiful definition of reef structure, coral heads, and canyons in many areas for great fishing and diving!