3D Puerto Rico South – La Parguera and Ponce
Puerto Rico South Fishing Map 3D – Ponce, La Parguera, Guanica, Salinas and more.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Puerto Rico South fishing chart coverage includes nearshore and offshore the coast of La Parguera, Guanica, Ponce, Salinas, Arroyo, Emajagua, and more. Chart features high resolution imagery of many key reefs and canyons for everything from lobster to Wahoo.
- Size: 100 miles of Puerto Rico’s southern coast.
- Depths: 4,500 ft to -6,500 ft.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Resolution: Resolution varies dramatically from very high in many shallow areas to very low in deep areas. We always use the highest resolution data available, but in some areas the highest resolution data isn’t great. See screenshots below for more information. If there is a certain area you are interested in, email us coordinates and we can send you a screenshot.
- Notes: Beautiful definition of reef structure, coral heads, and canyons in many areas for great fishing and diving!