Northeast Canyons – Georges Bank fishing map 3D with high definition images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Northeast Canyons – Georges Bank fishing chart features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Northeast Canyons – Georges Bank HD fishing map coverage begins about 90 miles directly south of Vineyard Sound, and stretches the length of the Gulf of Maine, all the way to south of Nova Scotia. Points of interests include: 85 miles south of Nantucket, 185 miles south of Ammen Rock, 108 miles south of Nova Scotia. High resolution coverage includes all of the following canyons and seamounts, from east to west: Alvin Canyon, Atlantis Canyon, Nantucket Canyon, Veatch Canyon, Shallop Canyon, Hydrographer Canyon, Dogbody Canyon, Clipper Canyon, Sharpshooter Canyon, Welker Canyon, Heel Tapper Canyon, Oceanographer Canyon, Chebacco Canyon, Lydonia Canyon, Bear Seamount, Powell Canyon, Munson Canyon, Physalia Seamount, Nygren Canyon, Buell Seamount, Retriever Seamount, Georges Canyon, Corsair Canyon, Picket Seamount, Balanus Seamount, Asterias Seamount (southeastern edge of map coverage).
- Fishing Map Size: 25,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 350 ft to 15,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See exactly where the various twists and drop offs of Northeast Canyons – Georges Bank are and follow along the ledge lines in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.