3D Gulf of Maine
Gulf of Maine fishing map 3D with high definition images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Gulf of Maine fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Gulf of Maine fishing chart includes the coastal waters off of Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Massachusetts. 3D detailed map coverage of hot spots in Cape Cod Bay, East Breakwater Bank, Jeffreys Ledge, Little Tillies Bank, Sanctuary Hill, Ammen Rock, Sigsbee Ridge, Columbia Ledge and more. Fishing map coverage of the coastal waters of Massachusetts includes: Boston, Plymouth, Barnstable, North Truro, Lynn, Weymouth. New Hampshire: Hampton, Portsmouth, Seabrook, Rye. Maine: York, Biddeford, Cape Elizabeth, Portland, Harpswell, Bristol, Rockland, Belfast, Winter Harbor, Bar Harbor, Southwest Harbor and more.
- Fishing Map Size: 22,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 10 ft to 1,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablet. Got a Garmin? Click here.
(See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available. Please feel free to send coordinates to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send screenshots for those areas.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll be able to pinpoint where all the potential fishing spots are on the map. The Gulf of Maine fishing map reveals huge hard bottom areas, rocky channels, swells, basins, ledges, banks and other structures in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Updated: 8/21/19 (Chart Card Version), 8/22/19 (Download Version). Some resolution improvement in higher resolution areas. Change to shading to better show features. Better performance on Lowrance/Simrad and mobile devices.