**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for sample HD images.**
- Description: Updated West Florida Canyons v2. Now with even more high resolution coverage of the seafloor.
- Coverage: From Key West to Cedar Key – more than 300 miles of canyons along the West Florida Shelf edge.
- Distance to shelf edge from shore: Tampa, 150 mi; Sarasota, 150 mi; Sanibel Island, 175 mi; Naples, 140 mi; Key West, 65 mi.
- Depth: About 300 ft deep at the shelf edge. 1,500 feet at the top of the canyons. Dropping to a max of 9,000 ft where the canyons bottom out into the Florida Plain.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, mobile devices, and home PC.
- Notes: Great chart for fast boats and deep dropping. Includes brand new HD data from a 2018 survey. There is some seriously rugged bottom in this part of the gulf. Like dropping a line into the Grand Canyon from a helicopter… Bring your electric reels.