3D Chesapeake Offshore (Archived)
$199 – $255
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: The Atlantic Shelf Edge from Berkley Canyon to 20 miles south of Norfolk Canyon, roughly from Virginia Beach, VA to Sea Isle City, NJ, with high resolution shelf edge data starting from 60 to 80 miles offshore depending on the coastline.
- Size: 160 miles from south to north.
- Depths: 50m to 3,000m.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Varies. Shallow areas (orange and green) are very low resolution. Canyons (blue) are the highest resolution available fishing charts.
- Notes: Gorgeous map of the canyons and shelf edge drop-off. Bring your electric reels or trolling gear!