4K West Louisiana – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Glencoe, Weeks Island, Marsh Island, Deadman Island, Belle Isle, White Lake, Grand Lake, Calcasieu Lake, and Sabine Lake
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Have an in depth view of structures on the flat-bottomed lake, Sabine. Spot Speckled trout near Marsh Island. Join the catfish club in Belle Isle. Locate a great spot in Calcasieu Lake for red drum and seatrout.
Updated May 5, 2021: Chart updated to most recent imagery available (within the last 2 years).