4K Mid Terrebonne Louisiana – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing in Timbalier Bay, Terrebonne Bay, Congo Island, Rice Bayou, Fourleageue Bay, Whisky Island, and Elmers Island
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Find speckled trout in holes. Discover the edges and banks to catch redfish. View all the dead-end canals that litter the marsh. Fish streams and rivers for bass and catfish.
Updated May 5, 2021: Chart updated to most recent imagery available (within the last 2 years).