4K Stuart to Palm Bay Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Stuart Florida includes: Carters Cut, Palm Bay, Whitehouse Cove, Malabar, Hog Point Cove, Washburn Cove, Grant, Middle Gap, Ballard Cove, Pepper Cove, Mathers Cove, Mud Hole, Campbell Pocket, News Cut, Preachers Hole, Pine Island Bay, Chambers Cove, McCullers Cove, Round Island, Old Inlet, St Lucie, Fort Pierce Inlet, Bear Point Cove, Herman Bay, Joes Cove, Hooker Cove, Peck Lake, Lake Francis, Hobe Sound, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.