4K Shark River & Ten Thousand Islands FL – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing?
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.?
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Shark River and Ten Thousand Islands Florida includes: Dollar Bay, Sand Hill Bay, Periwinkle Bay, Everglades, Chokoloskee, Whitewater Bay, Rookery Bay, Hall Bay, Johnson Bay, Tarpon Bay, McIlvane Bay, Addison Bay, Barfield Bay, Caxambas Bay, Grassy Bay, Blackwater Bay, Buttonwood Bay, Pumpkin Bay, Santina Bay, Faka Union Bay, Fakahatchee Bay, Gate Bay, West Pass Bay, Lane Cove, Lake Placid, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.?
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.