4K Sarasota Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing Spots
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Sarasota and Venice, Florida, and includes: Longboat Key, Sarasota Bay, Roberts Bay, Little Sarasota Bay, Dryman Bay, Blackburn Bay, Lyons Bay, Dona Bay, Lemon Bay, Gasparilla Sound, Bull Bay, Alligator Bay, Coral Cove, Redfish Cove, Perkins Ranch Cove, Turtle Bay, Cape Haze Bay, Alligator Bay, Myakka Cutoff, Tippecanoe Bay, Port Charlotte, and more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.