4K Panama City Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Panama City Florida, and includes: West Bay, East Bay, North Bay, Little Johnson Bayou, Harrison Bayou, Saint Andrew Bay, Grand Lagoon, Saint Andrew Sound, Powell Lake, Wild Goose Lagoon, Horseshoe Bayou, Big Cove, Lathrop Bayou, Murray Bayou, Bling Alligator Bayou, Richard Bayou, Laird Bayou, Callaway Bayou, Parker Bayou, Pearl Bayou, Lake Martin, Bunkers Cove, Watson Bayou, Goose Bayou, Upper Goose Bayou, Deerpoint Lake, Hodges Bayou, Williams Bayou, Fannin Bayou, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.