4K Okeechobee Waterway – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots on Okeechobee Waterway, which includes locks, docks, bridges, towns, and more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Never wonder which side the bollards will be on, if you’re in the correct channel, or where the next anchorage could be.? See the Okeechobee Waterway, the locks, and bridges in incredibly high resolution from Stuart to Ft Myers! Whether you’re enjoying the Great Loop, transiting for the Bahamas, or just doing a little fishing, you’ll appreciate the sharp, detailed imagery of the waterway and Route 1 (Open Lake) and Route 2 (Rim Route) across the Lake. Imagery Clewiston, St Lucie Lock, Indiantown, Port Mayaca Lock, Moore Haven Lock, Ortona Lock, LaBelle, Fort Denaud, W.P. Franklin Lock, and more is included.