4K North Carolina – South – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots on the shores of the southern Outer Banks and Pamlico Sound, Emerald Isle, Wilmington, and Sunset Beach. Coverage areas also include Oak Island, Caswell Beach, Bald Head Island, Wrightsville Beach, Topsail Beach, Stones Bay, Cape Lookout, and more. If you’re curious if your area is covered, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.