4K Naples Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Naples, Florida region includes: Ft Myers Beach, Isles of Capri, Morgan Beach, Tarpon Bay, Redfish Cove, Iona Cove, Glover Bight, Kinzie Cove, Punta Rassa Cove, San Carlos Bay, Hardworking Bayou, Sanibel Bayou, Tarpon Bay, Ladyfinger Lake, Ostego Bay, Estero Bay, Fish Trap Bay, Little Hickory Bay, Inner Calm Bay, Outer Clam Bay, Naples Bay, Dollar Bay, Sandhill Bay Johnson Bay, Collier Bay, Adison Bay, Caxambas Bay, Gulliver Bay, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.