4K Miami Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for finding Miami inshore fishing spots on your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Miami and Ft Lauderdale, Florida region includes: Pompano Beach, Ft Lauderdale, North Bay Village, Miami, Coral Gables, Biscayne Bay, Card Sound, North Lake, South Lake, Dumfoundling Bay, Maule Lake, Lewis Cut, Sawyer Cove, Sandwich Cove, Jones Lagoon, and more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.