4K Pontchartrain Louisiana – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots on the shores of Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, Lake Salvador, Mississippi River, Lac Des Allemands, Amrite River, Blind River and the LA/MS line.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Catch a sheepshead that could break the biggest on record. Head to the Trestles and troll for Flounder, nets at the ready. Explore the Rigolets and snatch up a Redfish. Discover fish in Lake Maurepas by learning the grass beds and stumps. Kayak or canoe the Lac Des Allemands and grab a few catfish and crappie.
Updated May 5, 2021: Chart updated to most recent imagery available (within the last 2 years).