4K Atchafalaya Louisiana – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Atchafalaya River, Bayou Chene, Belle River, Little Tensas Bayou, Yellow, Bayou, Lake Verret, Lake Fausse Painte, Flat Lake, and Lake Palarde.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Locate crawfish or become a master of the terrain in the marshes to spot Wood Duck. Travel the slow moving water to capture Largemouth Bass and Bluegill. Fish streams and rivers for White Crappie, Black Crappie, and Sunfish.