4K East Louisiana – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Pass A Loutre State Wildlife Management Area, West Bay and East Bay, Biloxi State Wildlife Management Area, Bayou Sauvage National Wildlife, Lake Levy, Mississippi River, The Pen, Belle Isle, Black Bay, Deer Island, Eloi Bay, Delacroix, and Drum Bay.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: Locate man made canals and natural bayous to grab some Speckled Trout. Discover fish and shrimp in brackish waters. Weave through grass and rock pilings to uncover Sheepshead. Fish Sauger lakes and ponds for Perch and Catfish.
Updated May 5, 2021: Chart updated to most recent imagery available (within the last 2 years).