4K Destin Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing?
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.?
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Destin Florida, and includes: Santa Rosa Sound, Pirate Cove, Choctawhatchee Bay, Cinco Bayou, Dons Bayou, Lake Earl, Hand Cove, Lake Lorraine, Bens Lake, Lower Memorial Lake, Jake Lake, Horseshoe Bayou, Hogtown Bayou, Bunker Cove, Duck Lake, Jolly Bay, Lagrange Bayou, Alaqua Bayou, Basin Bayou, Grassy Cove, Sharon Lake, Big Hammock Point, Pippen Lake, Rocky Bayou, Gator Lake, Boggy Bayou, Toms Bayou, Bens Lake, Jack Lake, Eastern Lake, Western Lake, Campbell Lake, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.?
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.