4K Daytona Beach to Palm Coast?- Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing?
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.?
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Daytona Beach Florida, and includes: Silver Lake, Tomoka Basin, Wilbur Bay, Rose Bay, Strickland Bay, Turnbull Bay, Big Cove, Browns Bay, Pine Island Bay, Fox Slip, Oyster Bay, Turner Flats, Blue Hole, Brickhouse Cove.?
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.?
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.