4K Crystal River Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for finding inshore fishing spots in Crystal River Florida, and includes: Waccasassa Bay, Crystal Bay, Homosassa Bay, Rock Island Bay, Chassahowitzka Bay, Lake Rousseau, Withlacoochee Bay, Seven Cabbage Cutoff, Porpoise Bay, Blue Bay, Tiger Tail Bay, Gustaf Bay, Shivers Bay, Game Creek Bay, Greenleaf Bay, The Narrows, Dixie Bay, Kings Bay, Little Coon Gap, Little South Pass, Rocky Cove, and more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.