4K Cape Canaveral – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing?
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.?
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Cape Canaveral Florida includes: Titusville, Merritt Island, Satellite Beach, Mosquito Lagoon, Palm Shores, Carters Cut, Shortys Pocket, Gator Hole, Gallinipper Basin, Marsh Bay, Honeymoon Lake, Quarterman Cove, and much more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.?
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.