4K Apalachicola Florida – Aerial Imagery for Inshore Fishing
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Ultra High-Definition aerial imagery for your chartplotter.
- Location: 4K aerial imagery for inshore fishing spots in Apalachicola Florida, and includes: Saint Vincent Sound, Apalachicola Bay, Saint George Sound, East Bay, Lake Wimico, Indian Lagoon, Oyster Pond, Big Bayou, Sheepshead Bayou, Little Bay, Big Bay, Blounts Bay, West Bayou, East Bayou, Dickerman Cut, Tucker Lake, Ochlockonee Bay, Dickerson Bay, Oyster Cove, Levy Bay, Apalachee Bay, and more.
- Depths: Dependent on water clarity, normally 15+ feet.
- Works on: Simrad, Lowrance, and Raymarine.
- Resolution: Higher resolution than Google Earth in most areas with special processing to reveal more detail beneath the surface of coastal waters.
- Notes: See prop scars in the seagrass where scallops love to hang out. Find deep fishing spots in creeks for redfish. Navigate shallow cuts through the sawgrass in the marsh. Avoid rocks and sand bars. Fish longer and escape the flats when the tide is falling and water is getting skinnier by the second.