Florida Gulf Coast Shelf Edge fishing map 3D with high resolution images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Florida Gulf Coast Shelf Edge fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Florida Gulf Coast Shelf Edge fishing chart coverage includes the Gulf of Mexico shelf edge from Petit Bois Island to Port St Joe. Covers coast of Alabama and Florida coastal cities of Mobile, Orange Beach, Pensacola, Destin.
- Fishing Map Size:2,600 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 210ft to 2100ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here. (See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Good throughout.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll see exactly where those potential fishing spots are on the map. See where all the rocks, reefs, ledges, and other structures are in realtime on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer. Fish for Stud Grouper, Tilefish, Vermillion Snapper, pelagics, and more…and bring plenty of ice!