Florida Gulf Coast Shelf Edge fishing chart with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Gulf of Mexico shelf edge from Petit Bois Island to Port St Joe. Covers coast of Orange Beach, Pensacola, Destin, FL.
- Size: Approximately 2,600 square miles.
- Depths: 35m to 350m
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Good throughout.
- Notes: Stud Grouper, Tilefish, Vermillion Snapper, pelagics, and more. Bring plenty of ice!