Puget Sound fishing chart with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: High definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Coverage: Puget Sound waterways: Including Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Victoria, Port Townsend, Oak Harbor, Port Angeles, the San Juan Islands and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- Size: 135 mi north to south, 54 mi east to west.
- Depths: 0-1,000 ft
- Resolution: Varies. Lots of gorgeous high resolution areas. Some lower resolution, but best available areas. Feel free to email us coordinates for screenshots of your area.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Notes: This is a huge chart with a large amount of very high quality sonar data. Huge boulder piles. 500 foot underwater cliffs. Pockmarked muddy bottom (possibly fish holes). This chart will absolutely put you on fish. Cod, halibut, flounder, rockfish. This is a great fishing chart.