Northern California Coastal fishing chart with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Fishing map with high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: The coast of California from San Pedro Rock and San Francisco to Little River. Covers from the coast to roughly four miles offshore.
- Coverage: From the coast or a few hundred yards off to roughly 4 miles offshore. Over 12 miles of coverage offshore from the Golden Gate.
- Depths: 2m to 110m depending on the location.
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets, and PC.
- Resolution: Good throughout.
- Notes: Whether you’re kayak fishing, commercial crabbing, or just out to pick up some bass, cod, or haddock, this chart will be a game changer.
- You may also be interested in our San Francisco Bay fishing chart.