North Carolina Offshore fishing map 3D with high definition images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: North Carolina Offshore fishing map features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: North Carolina HD fishing chart coverage includes the shelf edge from Virginia Beach, VA to the North Carolina/South Carolina border. The high resolution map coverage goes from north to south along the Atlantic Canyons. The chart begins east of the following points of interests: 70 miles SE of Virginia Beach, 60 miles directly east of Knotts Island, 38 miles directly east of Bodie Island Lighthouse, 27 miles directly east of Diamond Shoals, 45 miles directly east of Cape Lookout Shoals, 109 miles east of Wilmington, and 150 miles east of Myrtle Beach.
- Fishing Map Size: 20,000 square miles, 260 miles from north to south.
- Depths: 300 ft to 15,000 ft
- Works on: Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, and PC. Got a Garmin? Click here.
(See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available. In general, good resolution in the canyons and very poor resolution on the shelf.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ HD view of the ocean floor you’ll be able to pinpoint all of the fishing spots you want to fish using the map. See exactly where the various drop offs of Atlantic Canyons are and follow along the ledge lines in real time on your GPS unit, mobile device, or computer.
- Update: August, 2019. Fixed mobile version problems. Small resolution improvements to all versions. Improved performance on Lowrance/Simrad.