Central California 3D fishing map with high definition images of the seafloor.
**Preview map is LOW RESOLUTION. See gallery below for HD sample images**
- Description: Central California 3D HD fishing chart features high definition 3D images of the seafloor.
- Location: Central California HD fishing chart coverage extends from Moss Beach to Purisima Point, including Monterey Bay, Port San Luis, Carmel, Big Sur, Morro Bay, and Avila Beach. Chart has coverage of Point Sal, Piedras Blancas, Point Sierra Nevada, Lopez Point, Pescadero Point, Davidson Seamount, Soquel Canyon, and more.
- Fishing Map Size: Approximately 35,000 square miles of potential fishing spots.
- Depths: 0 ft to 14,000 ft
- Works on: Most Lowrance, Simrad, Raymarine, B&G, VesselView, phones, and tablets. Got a Garmin? Click here.
(See: StrikeLines GPS Unit Compatibility Chart)
- Resolution: Varies depending on the quality of data available. Curious about the area you fish? Send us an email with coordinates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notes: With StrikeLines’ 3D HD view of the ocean floor you’ll be able to pinpoint all of the fishing spots you want to fish using the map. Navigate through the canyons and out to the seamounts, see exactly where the various drop offs are, find wrecks, and more in real time on your GPS unit or mobile device.